We have been having some pretty busy weekends. Band practices and parades, extra youth group and choir activities. At the end of the weekend, we need a weekend.
The quilt is almost ready for the binding now. You see it here in strips from the jelly roll. I made mistakes and one of my corners doesn't match up, but I am so happy to have followed through! I found the squares that I started for a quilt of my own out of scraps from the dresses I sewed Emily. I also found a great apron pattern and a few kits. Thanks to Tolstoy audio books, I am not alone in the basement when I am stirring up my mess.
Hopefully this week we can just catch up on yard work and watch 3rd Rock from the Sun.