Friday, June 25, 2010

All Knits

Whoot highspeed internet. Finally got the knitting shots on blogger. D was on the phone for over half an hour again after our kind Scottish contractor came out to say there was nothing wrong on our end.

In other news, the Maltnomah shawl is growing. I hope to make the lace much wider as I have more yarn than it calls for. I now call this the Coquihalla colourway because Erin didn't name it. I was lucky to find 2 balls.

Can you see the green shiny beads. They are subtle but they will add nice weight as with my Ophidian.


Sweet Georgia is queen! She wins the miss congeniality as well as most beautiful for this merino silk 50/50. And Ishbel loves her.



Planning ahead for MIL's 70th. I made her sister a Kiri of magenta Kid Silk Haze. I know she will never wear a shawl, but probably would like to "have" one. I'm going to knit this Panda Silk in Meandering Vines Shawl. I look forward to it, even if it only comes to one party, its debut. I romantically dream she will one day wear it to the weddings of my children. As long as I can pad my dreams from reality. I will knit anyway.




No comments: