Wednesday, March 21, 2007

If a Tree Falls In the Forest

Are there comments that I'm just not reaching because I don't get along with blogger?
Sometimes I wonder if I should carry on with my secret shiny blog that I take out and polish.
But I so appreciate what many of my favourite bloggers share and pass along to me. I do comment and that's how this blog happened (it really was a mistake).
But I was ready to be a virtual knitter with virtual friends who are so encouraging.
Because I am contributing in my own little way, I feel more confident about my public knitting and my friends are attracted to the reward I make for myself. More are knitting and starting to knit with me.
I'd really like to meet up with a blogger some day. I'd like to give the magic answer to a tough question and make her day. But these things will come in their own time. I did please myself by surprise when I googled a sweater and my own little site came up yesterday.
As a mom and a busy volunteer worker, this is my secret shiny blog that I can cherish.
I'm connecting in other ways and I'm actually writing out a pattern to submit to knitty or magknits. Maybe I'll bring my little gem into the sun one day.