Tuesday, March 27, 2007

On Another Note




As part of my rest therapy, I took out the sewing machine and created a birthday gift for one of my best friends, my son's piano teacher. This bag is silk and linen blend, cotton and linen. I like to make funky patchwork for the main body. The

If I could only figure out how to rotate this picture or delete it.

I just found link on the bottom called Post Options that allows me to accept comments. How could I ever not want comments? And there it has always been marked to shut you out. I don't understand.

Perhaps now I will have some connection with those who have knitting dreams themselves.
I had a late meeting last night and have forgotten how to relax by going to bed and reading. I really must retrieve this skill. But I watched a Miss Marple and managed to pick up all the stitches on the fronts of my Debbie Bliss diagonal front jacket. Now I knit up to the separation for the arm holes. I hope I'm doing it right. The architecture is the draw and I'm not convinced that there is any knitting straight.
Just breathe. It's only knitting. It's the wild world of running toward mistakes to learn and grow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great tote bag -- I'm sure your friend will love it!

Anonymous said...

Hi LoriAngela, Glad you figured out your comment enabler. Just tripped over you for the first time, saw some gorgeous yarns, and wanted to encourage you to keep blogging!!! I don't have a blog because I know I would spend way too much time that I don't have on it. And I think one makes a commitment to a certain regularity or it is frustrating to readers. I do check my friends every day or so to see what's interesting, and have learned a LOT.
Blogless, but not sadly..Angela