Monday, May 21, 2007

May Retreat

I'm just back from camp up at Cultus Lake. I'm so tired from helping the wonderful cook.
We had a blast but it was very heavy work for two to feed 80. Cook was so great about having vegetarian and vegan and milk free and wheat free. I got confused.
Not just camp food, either. Chicken enciladas, brilliant lasagna, they were very lucky.
Thanks wonderful cook for the fun and singing and tips on making things yummy.

My daughter went and had a good time at her second retreat.

I came home in the evenings and crashed infront of the TV. It was our 18th wedding anniversary and D. was on call, so we're going to celebrated with dinner tomorrow night at the restaurant where he proposed, La Mansione.

Right now I have to get my turn at the shower and put in a load of laundry. I have some finishing to show off next time.

No comments: