Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Time After Time






Unfortunately I just found a wonderful teaching method that so totally agrees with everything I'm trying to do with my Sunday School, that I want to drop everything and immerse myself. I'm years behind and there's all sorts of resources on line. I borrowed the book in September and never even opened it because it's a big commitment in time and understanding and the dreaded self-discovery. What if I'm not really in there?



I don't know how to juggle another ball.


Yesterday I went to the Y and had a great workout but ended up the day with terrible foot pain. What caused it? I hated being in the anorexic gym after the welcome and belonging of the teaching workshop.








Today I gave up the gym for the rose bed. Only one. I have about five and each is at least 2 hours of work. This is the first day I've had the weather and the where with all. But two wheel barrows is definitely beyond my limit.





How will I knit if my hand is crippled with pain? See the cycle?


I finished up the morning by cleaning the downstairs fridge. Ugh. I need to do the one upstairs as well as assorted spring cleaning that was cut short by my crappy health.


We need to have a family meeting and discuss what we will do to prepare for the potential flood. We are in the flood plain, but in the second zone. Does that make a difference?


I'm still waiting for paperwork to start my registration back to Nursing. These mundane time-takers will have to be evaluated and some will have to go.






One sleeve done!! I told myself I could work on my coooky scarf gift if I finished the sleeve. Well, I got the scarf done and I found myself very sensibly casting on the second sleeve. Good for me. Do I want a sweater? Yes. How will I get to enjoy it? Oh, yes, knit and finish. Some day I will be so smart... when I find the time.

No comments: