Saturday, March 13, 2010

Break From Study

D came home last night after a week in Red Deer for a Dairy conference. He was tired, but we had a Star Trek marathon. Almost done Deep Space 9 and almost done the second fit well sock. I managed despite the good theatre lighting (terrible knitting lighting). Now I'm afraid I'll run out of wool. Two choices: knit like crazy (like speeding to the gas station), or set it aside and stew. I hope to manage the first after I finish this chapter on pediatric trauma.
Went up to the camp yesterday to help clean a cabin and OK some paperwork. The lake was cold.


The air was cold.

I got really cold. Tried to work harder at scrubbing cedar cabin to find the mystery smell. Not sure if we achieved it, but darn it's clean. We shouldn't let little boys stay at our camp- they're nasty messy.




The camp looks a little sad in the early spring. It's at least two weeks behind the seasons at home. And it's only 15 minutes away.



Cleaning done. Ready for hot tub and snuggle with D.





1 comment:

Angie said...

What a fun photo with you and your cleaning implements! I hope the hot tub was fun. :D