Thursday, August 30, 2007

A Walk at Home

This was my first walk since about April. I figured if I could walk all over London and Glasgow, I could at least go out my front door. New bark mulch in the driveway, nice.
My ever-docile walking partner, Carly. I think she was excited.
We only went to the end of the street, about 15 down. I loved the smell of the ripe corn. I had missed most of the garden displays. I am usually very in touch with the black berries on the hegerows and the roses and vines. I have missed it all this year. As well, it was getting dark at 8:30 p.m. Definitely late summer. But it was great to be a part of it.
Kiri is ticking along. Pictures next time. I just about had an hour at the rink this morning, but poor coach has my cold and is off to the doctor. Perhaps I should seize the time on my deck?

No comments: