Friday, December 07, 2007

Trying to Pay


Who wants handmade gifties? I still haven't had comments for three handmade specially crafted treats.

If you are interested, the request is that you comment and then post on your own blog the same challenge. The first three commenters qualify. We will have 365 days to make and send the items. Think about joining Pay It Forward.

I'm off to Vancouver for our annual shopping visit with friends from UBC. I'm a bit nervous about leaving the kids alone overnight for the first time, but Grandma is right down the street and we have great neighbours (on one side).

We hope to do a bit of shopping tomorrow.

Today is pre-empted by another funeral. So sad. One of our

1 comment:

17th stitch said...

You know, I love the IDEA of paying it forward. I would love to get something cool and knit-not-by-me and all that. And I love to make things for other people...

But, after much debate, I've decided not to do it. I'm a teacher, and have (literally) dozens of students whom I coach, teach, advise, or tutor, who would love to get mittens or a scarf from me. So this year I'm limiting my efforts to knitting for as many of them as I can. I applaud your goal and hope you do get some people to join in.

Oh - and your butter tarts look fabulous!