Tuesday, September 02, 2008

IntoSeptember

I barely made it through August! Two finals and some small travels. I did manage to get the August square made for the aran afghan. Scott is in Grade 12 this year and I mean it to be a grad present. I plan to finish the squares in December and make the seedstitch sashing and do the piecing before June. It's all stash from sweaters I've made in the past. I tried to hold out till after Labour Day to change bags. I love my rattan that I bought for our trip in March, but the rain was distressing it. I switched to my red shoes so I brought out the new bag. It's big, but it holds everything. I just about bought it when we were shopping in Seattle, and then found it in Langley for the same price but no exchange or duty. Yay.

February Lady is treating me well. We watched the bonus disc for Season 2 of Lost. It was really interesting. D already bought season 3. My brain is sore. A huge meeting today which I had to recap for one of the members who couldn't be there. Then the whole afterschool drama. Whew. This was Emily's first day of highschool. This year it's all about band!

No comments: