Saturday, September 20, 2008

Up For Air

OK, I learn best by immersion. The bookmark for the D*I*Y* Planner has been in my list for a while. But I guess I was just ready. This is my 3 ring binder planner that I bought in March when I was convinced that my calendar was too small. The black and white picture of my big black dog was already on the cover.
Today I made a cover page (from the mosaic site at bighugelabs meme). I "monogrammed" it.
I already had card stock, a paper cutter, a hole punch and even a tab maker. Sometimes these things are waiting to happen.
What really makes me excited are the individualized pages. This project page has my favourite grids! I chose a calendar that has worked for me before. One week on each page with a blank page facing for lots of notes. I should have punched them on the other side, but that's how we learn, right? I can do better with 2009.
I love these action pages. I"m even thinking of putting them on the back of the calendar week pages. I have total freedom to try things and work through my preferences. I'm even free to change in the future. I guess I really needed a chance to take charge of one part of my life.

1 comment:

Angie said...

I am so very impressed. I like the layout of your calendar. The tabs and cover sheet are especially great. You certainly have this under control. :D