Friday, September 26, 2008

Where Have I Been?


No where. I spent most of this week at my desk stressing. I was at my desk, finishing my assignments (yes, on time), or lying in bed with a migraine. I did manage to do a dance workout every day and do some surfing for ballet information. I don't know anyone who's even interested.
Today I went early with my car pool buddy to Kwantlen in Surrey. Can you believe we were there in an hour? We were an hour early. Our class has about 15 very nice returning nurses. I can't believe there's a group of people I have so much in common with. It wasn't so bad. I don't have to go back until next Friday and I have not too much to prepare. Whew.
I keep waiting for someone to come out and say they've made a mistake and I can't go back.
This course has been so confusing and unnecessarily conflicted. It has taken so much energy just to find information. Good thing we're nurses and can manage.
The September square has joined the basket of aran afghan pieces. February Lady is having her garter stitch edging done on the main body. It really excites me how many are knitting her right now. I am usually last week's news and last year's fad. But I really chose her in an organic fashion. I guess she's just right for right now.

1 comment:

Angie said...

It all sounds good, except for the migraine. The knitting sounds very productive. The FL sweater is a lovely pattern and I'm looking forward to seeing you model your finished sweater. Have a lovely weekend.