Sunday, May 09, 2010

Happy Mothers' Day

I finally figured out the grey sweater. Of course I didn't have the right number of stitches after all. Don't tell Lara from Math4knitters. I haven't knit much this week because I have been gardening. We have done lots in the last few years to minimize the yard work and it's really working. I moved a bunch of plants a few weeks ago and they're so happy, they make me want to go out and do more.
We took my mom and paw for lunch yesterday at the Pointa Vista cafe. It's not what it sounds. Wedged between a mountain and a river, I see no view. But the food is hearty and unpretentious and our awesome baker, Diane is there. It was fun. She liked the fantasy cupcake apron.

Today I go up to the camp for open house. I'll bring my guitar and hopefully we will get visitors. I'll just hack around with camp songs and bring an extra guitar in case someone wants to teach me some new songs.
Hope you have a lovely sunny day.

No comments: