Monday, March 15, 2010

Out of Focus

I'm still cracking the books. Must get the whole text done by Friday, but I had major housework today and appointments and groceries. Finished the sock and had nothing to take to the doctor. Picked up a sleeve I had started. But there are babies coming and I must get the knitting done. As well as my ongoing blanket (Miss Eleanor) and the poor Taize shawl that I would have worn today if she had been finished. Whew!
Took the new Baby Moderne to the inlaws for dinner tonight. Gotta love garter stitch. But I have to keep my hands off it till I've done another chapter at least!
When the course is over, I will celebrate with a knitting day at my best friend's when she gets back from her trip. Good thing she is away while I'm supposed to be studying. Don't tell anyone I snuck in a blog post. Back to intubating neonates! Focus.

1 comment:

Life's a Stitch said...

You and that Eleanor woman are in a long term reltionship ;-)