Sunday, November 06, 2011

Project Success

The 12 hats are finished and will go to Mexico for Christmas. Thanks to Needles In the Hay for the spectrum challenge. I was born in Peterborough, but have no memories of it. I would love this to be my own LYS (local yarn shop).
I had to finish these early so I could complete another project: KGASS, the Knit Girllls Afghan Square Swap. The next round starts in January. Maybe you'd like to join us? I have one more square to knit and gather up the goodies I have been picking up to mail. In return, someone from the group is knitting me another blue cabled square. These will become a blanket someday. Yay.
Then I can flagellate myself with Christmas knitting. Some of it will be secret. The last thing I usually do is a hat for D to lose in the barn. Already have that yarn. I am going to the ranch on Wednesday so I can do some secret knitting there. I have invited so many people to Ravelry, who knows who lurks in the dark corners?
Today I will be pleased with the win.

No comments: