Friday, March 02, 2012

Radio Silence


D and I have been playing in the deserts of Arizona and New Mexico, tracking stars, dining with family and finally relaxing in Palm Desert. We fly home tomorrow after dinner with his parents tonight.
Looking forward to seeing our grown daughter who has been on her own, and celebrating my Paw's birthday with a show, Riverdance.
The Qiviuk has been a good travel companions, especially as some of that desert looks a lot like dirt.
I'll post some pictures of the San Xavier Mission and the Portal Sky Village when I get to download them.
Thanks for your comments and for posting such interesting blogs for when I have wifi.
Adios y hola.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:California 111,Rancho Mirage,United States

1 comment:

Lifesastitch said...

I'm in Edmonton need I say more? But for good reason :)