Friday, April 13, 2012

Walk With Me


 This is my neighbourhood. Come take a walk with me. I like to take the 4 mile block that runs past the farmland, down to the high school and along the newer homes.
The plum blossoms are covering the trees like new snow.
 Mt. Cheam (She-AM) is the beautiful 6,000 foot dormant volcano that looks over us from the east.
 The raspberries are getting ready to delight us.
 I love me some magnolias. I'm looking forward to adding a star magnolia this year, but I'm not sure where in the back garden.
 Grape hyacinths go crazy around here. There were a few in the "shed bed" when I moved here and they have taken over.
 Late primulas. The rain has held off a bit this year so they didn't turn to mush.
 And back to our driveway.
 This is the best year yet for the Snow Lady Azaleas.
And that's my neighbourhood.

3 comments:

Judy S. said...

Hi Lori,

I'm finally getting caught up on blog reading. Great photos; your spring is way ahead of ours! Kudoes to you for the Mexico mission!

Sherri ~ daintytime said...

So lovely to see spring happening in neighborhoods near and far - through the blog!

Thanks LoriAngela!

Linda said...

So...floriferous. That may not be a word, but you know what I mean!