Monday, August 03, 2009

Gazebo

Isn't she lovely? This Helena is on par with EZ's February Baby Sweater. I love the way the sleeves are knit in the round. I love the sweet picot hem (though I find it a bit deep). I won't have enough to knit the band around the neck and front, though. I'll try to rustle up a ball (or 3 for another one) or else I'll just use some white cotton stash.

Yesterday, while I was malingering on my chaise in the shade, D brought home a great meccano project. It was some work, but he did an awesome job of assembling it for my amusement.

Gazebo
Go to the link, I'll wait here. Radiofree Vestibules are one of my favourite comedy groups and the staff at camp did this skit.
Now we have a lovely place to eat supper out of the burning sun, to rest in the evening free of bugs and enjoy our morning coffee. Yay! I always did love Out of Africa.


No comments: