Thursday, August 03, 2006

Apologies

I just got carried away, I guess. Yesterday I was a bit impatient with this program and hit the button twice. Two-for-one blogging. Sorry.
Now is the crunch. I have piles of clothes for packing and I'm on the verge of diving into my last revision before my final exam tonight. I'm not worried like I used to be. I'm not afraid of failing, or even of getting a lower grade. I want to do well, sound intelligent and complete it in the time alotted. In nursing school, everything was so frantic and competitive. But the girls who did well on exams didn't necessarily make better care givers.
This librarian study has a lot of lateral thinking and making connections. I love that. It's like my poetry. Things just crop up and put themselves in the wrong place. Juxtaposition for a purpose.
So I'm going to start the bobsled.
I hope to post regularly as we travel to Ontario and Quebec. But if I don't, I aplogize.

No comments: